Friday, May 22, 2009






Tomorrow is my mother's 78th birthday. It will be OK but not great for her, her husband Stan is still in the nursing home after his stroke. His kids say he is doing better, but who knows. I guess we will get to see him tomorrow. Although I would like to take my mother anywhere but there.






His kids dump her off there every day, and leave her until they get off from work or decide to come get her. I feel sorry for her. What a life. But with me being in Baton Rouge and her in Laplace, I can't do much else for her.






So I made her a quilt wiht butterflies on it. It has shabby chic flowers that will fray because the ends are raw edge applique. A mix of formal and shabby. And purple. Bright. She needs bright.










Happy Birthday Mom!
Love Gaggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!