Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas tree strings finished! Finally




The Xmas Tree Farm String quilt is complete now. Since I have the Dog House quilt on the frame I just did a loop de loop meander and it looks great. I love the contrast between the black and white and the greens. Who would have thought? LOL.
This is another project that I credit the String Project with motivating me to do, I would never have gone into my greens and pulled them out for these trees. And I love it.
I kept thinking, what can I do that is different, cool and uses strings? And I opened the quilt magazine and there it was! Tree Farm.
I have used up all my string squares I had. Well, actually I have about 50 diamond strings done that I have no idea what to do with. Maybe someone will come up with a neat thing for diamond strings..........................soon.................
glen

1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!