Friday, February 5, 2010

Christmas tree strings!


I remembered a pattern in a magazine from before Christmas and decided to use up some of my green scraps from way before Christmas!
Check out my String Christmas Trees! I even used up a lot of my black and white I got from Sassi Strippers for my birthday last year!
I am always surprised that while I purchase mega dollars of fabric for a quilt, I actually use very little of the fabric you have in my stash. It just never seems to go down. I still have a ton of greens!
Sigh............

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a neat use of the green. I love it. I don't think my scrap stash is big enough - I may have to go buy more scraps - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the green stripes and you are so right about the stash. I've been trying to figure out why my stash isn't getting any smaller!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!