Friday, January 14, 2011

UFO #6 Progress

Judy asked for an update on the UFO #6 progress so here is mine. 

I have finished the two tops that were the mystery quilt.  I have to do a  secret block for the Volume 3 - 100 Quilt Blocks first and foremost, then I will consider what quilting will be done on the tops. 

At the showing off of the 2010 Snowball Mystery Quilt at the Guild last week, a number of them had the quilting done as snowflakes, no doubt.  So I was thinking of that also.  The ones who won were all quilted and finished, of course, but there were a few tops, like mine. 

My bud, JoPaula won an honorable mention.  I was really glad she won, she really has a sense of color and design even though she is a newer quilter.  I love her work.

Check out the quilts at the meeting and the different ways to make the snowball quilts.  It was interesting to see all the different quilts, yet the same pattern.  The very first two quilts are my two! 

http://rivercityquilts.blogspot.com/

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!