Friday, July 1, 2011

New post - boy that feels good!

I have been so busy with the dump situation that I have not had a chance to sew or even post that I haven't been sewing.  So this feels really wonderful to be able to sit down and post something -- anything!  LOL.

This morning I am going to work on the two new blocks for the virtual bees and on my solids challenge. 

I have 4 blocks from the 100 Blocks from quiltmakers to work on.  Two charity quilts for the show at the end of July need to be completed.  And I need to put hanging sleeves on whatever I am entering.  AND I have a design wall full of last month's stuff! 

That is a month's worth of stuff right there. 





Boy am I sorry I posted..................



PS:  addendum:  I now have two blocks done for one of the bees, feeling a bit better........

1 comment:

  1. Glen - you are indeed a very busy lady. Have you missed me? Just got back from playing with the 'little miss' in San Diego for a few weeks. We had a ball. Glad to see you are back to the sewing and posting.

    Many hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!