Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays to all

My street in snow
This year we did not put up a tree because this is not a happy year.  Frank did put up some lights on the outside of the trees for me must to let people know we were still in here.

Here is  a tree from some year in the past.

Spillway opens due to massive flooding
I hope your Holidays are fun and all you want them to be.  Let's look to 2012 for a new beginning.

Here are some photos from the year past.

LOts of CAAWS activities





Easter at the Plantation







glen, Frank, Chloe the Smelly Basset and DiNozzo the Over Effusive Basset

My beautiful friend Diane from Early School

The loss of Ralphie Tebbe

Losing my beautiful boy Dutch

Matt wins the Regional Science Fair

Tropical Storm LEE

1 comment:

  1. And you got to meet me! So it wasn't all bad...one door shuts and another opens. Merry Christmas, my friend. CIRCLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!