Friday, March 2, 2012

This was on First World Problems this last week


“If I ever see a mob killing, I hope the Witness Protection Program moves me to Williamsburg, because I don’t think any self-respecting gangster would ever go there.”


Too funny and probably true!  I think I have a nice Photo A Day for you too.  Let me dig in my Farmer's Market photos and see if I can come up with a fruit.  

Yes!
This is a huge Meyer lemon and a tiny little brussels sprout.  The Meyers are sold at our local farmer's market every Saturday, I guess until they stop producing.  They are really huge and sweet.  I use them for my iced tea, but I have also made lemon tea cakes with them.  And lemon curd.  I love lemon curd.

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!