Thursday, May 3, 2012

David -- Man of My Dreams!

David Lebovitz is an American pastry chef, trained in Belgium and France and living now in Paris.  I don't know if he is married or single, straight or not, but I want to spend the rest of my life making his wonderful concoctions from this book.

It is called The Perfect Scoop and if the titles of the recipes are any indication of how good they are, this is truly a Perfect Book from a Perfect Man.

Orange Szechwan Pepper Ice Cream, Basil ice Cream, Pear Caramel Ice Cream, Lavender Honey Ice Cream.  Then there is Green Apple Spiced Cider Sorbet, Raspberry Rose Sorbet, Mocha Sherbet, Lemon Buttermilk Sherbet.  If that is not enough there is Champagne Cassis Granita, Blood Orange Granita and Mojito Granita.  To top it all off with are things like Marshmallow Hot Fudge Sauce, Lemon Caramel Sauce, Sour Cherries in Brandy, Candied Citrus Peel, Salted Butter Caramel Sauce and Candied Red Beans.

Candied Red Beans will be the first thing on my list to do, after all, I do live in Louisiana!

Don't you want to devour this man yourself now?????

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!