Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stash report 6-10-12



The day I have been dreading.  I made whole wheat sandwich bread, we made groceries in 3 different store (Reeves, Walmart and Sam's), rode bikes 3.7 miles, walked a mile with the crazy diNozzo and energetic Hugeaux the Grand-dog, made some of those great Morning Glory muffins.

Frank is watching LSU Baseball Tigers lose the Super Regional so I am catching up on my emails.

Busy non-sewing day today but I quilted two quilts yesterday so today I was recuperating!

Stash has not been a good, well, good is relative I guess.  I like what I got!


used this week -3.5
used in june -15.75
added this week 29
Add in June 34
Used YTD -90
Added YTD 67.37
Stash reduction -22.63


Still in the red so that is good.  I bought fabric two days straight from the store here that is reducing inventory at 40% off to move to smaller digs.  I am thinking this week they may go to 50% and there are a few pieces I would go back and get.  Can anyone say Kaffe?????

The usage is for two quilts for Carrie for baby showers.  Her friends are all having babies now.  And she is getting the itch to do so herself.  But I think they have maybe two more years on their career plan before that can happen.  He has been with his company for 5 years now and she has worked as a designer for 3, and is headed for partner when the economy improves.

More baby quilts in the weeks to come.  And more finishes.  In the morning, check out Design Wall Monday and see my finishes and what I am working on now.

glen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!