Thursday, June 14, 2012

Veggie and berry picking


Danny Prats says they still have some blackberries, a lot of blueberries, onions, garlic, green beans, a little corn, tomatoes, and some peppers left. They are down to the last 3 cases of blueberry honey.  They are in Covington and we all know I hate driving by myself, well, driving anywhere at all.  But for veggies I may just do it.


Think of the blueberry yogurt ice cream, and blackberry cobbler with that sweet dough.  Oh, yes........


Danny said there were figs coming but in about 3 weeks.  And since this is the state of my fig tree, I think I need to get some of Danny's figs for the next few years.


Darn, I wanted to go on Tuesday........Maybe Frank will take me on Saturday if he thinks blueberries and a cobbler are in the deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!