Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Today I Am Working On-----

After Frank left at the crack of dawn this morning, I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up around 8:30.  I must have been tired and needed some sleep!  I usually get up with him at 6:30, we feed the dogs and the day begins.  Not this morning!






Rested from my long morning nap, I decided to tackle (and finish) the duffle bag for the Swissy National Specialty.  It needs the zipper and the sides.  Oh, and the handles.

I pieced the body since I had to cut and turn the fabric anyway because of the directionality of the print.  I think it will add a but of difference to the body.  I am planning on piecing one next.

And I have a WOW idea for one that will set you on your head!


glen:  then I have to finish up the border for the Paint Chip Challenge so I can get to quilting it.

Follow-up pictures:  Completed Duffle!

3 comments:

  1. I just love it! I am running two machines right now. On big machine I am quilting place mats and table runners for Saturday sale. On my other BabyLock I am making a duffle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! I got my books today - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!