Monday, August 13, 2012

Hummingbird Hanging - you're gonna love this

Oh, man......you gotta see this!  I was so impressed with the pattern.  And it made one helluva piece!
leaves free motion
Needs binding yet

Check this out.  This is what I did in about 2 - 2 1/2 hours this afternoon.  No sweat, no cursing, no fighting.  This is the easiest thing I have done in a long long time.  It is from Mo and Mike Designs.  I love these people!

Love this back even~
Bottom 
And it is truly spectacular.  In this picture it sort of looks cockamamie, that orange, but in reality is appears to be straight.  I think.

Hummer!  Just needs some embellishments and he is ready for flight!





2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I love the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's way cool, and you did such a great job on the quilting! I think the back is almost as pretty as the front!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!