Monday, September 10, 2012

Design Wall Monday 9-10-12


So glad you all stopped by.  I have a lot going on this week, and we are just a few weeks away from the retreat that had to be rescheduled because of Isaac.  So I am putting stuff away in boxes to take for the weekend.  The new foster needs to be vetted and neutered. 
I am so ready.
DSC08710Have you seen all the tribute documentaries on 9-11?  I watched one two nights ago that was from the victims perspective from the Towers, the Pentagon and the plane that crashed in the field.  The courage and bravery in the face of death is incredible.  When the two towers came down, the shock was like seeing it for the first time again.  We must never forget that feeling.
What am I working on now? 
  1. Paperweights, still.
  2. The Vase will transform from a wall hanging to a lap quilt
  3. Some lotto blocks
  4. two secret blocks for a guild
  5. getting the elephants to Charlene to quilt
  6. putting something on the frame and getting another UFO quilted
  7. Playing with Karen Stone’s spiral block we learned at her class
  8. Handsewing the binding of Dan’s quilt, the plaid bargello and Natalie’s Xmas Quilt
Whew!  I am soooooo busy!  I need to find some clear thread to sew this up with.  I bought yards and yards and yards of tiny rick rack from Karen to finish up a lot of blocks.
I hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!