Wednesday, November 7, 2012

UR Priceless Blog Hop

Not mine, but don't you love it!
My day is finally getting here!  Not fast enough though!  The nail biting part of these blog hops is the waiting you have to do for your day to get here.  I know my contribution is important in the overall scheme of things but I really don't expect to get noticed by the prize givers, although it would be nice.

I did get a lot of people looking at my post in Wicked though.

A lot of people!

It was so much fun to see my comment tally go up and up and up and up!

Here in UR Priceless, my day is Nov 9th, is coming up soon!

So make sure you stop in and see what we all have to offer!  Thanks to Madamme Samm and Katherine at(Sew Me Something Good) for hosting this really cute coin purse hop.

These are the ones today:

Day 3 - Nov. 7th

I Love Wool
I Like to Quiltblog
Keep Your Fork There's Pie
Retired to Quilt
Selinaquilts
From This to That
Jenny E.
Domestic Deficit Disorder
Pig tales and quilts
CherrysPrairiePrimitives
Espritpatch
Maria
Count it all Joy!
Creative Notions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!