Sunday, December 30, 2012

Final Final Stash Report for 2012

used this week -1.25
used in Dec -14
added this week 6.5
Add in Dec 45
Used YTD -233.75
Added YTD 247
Stash Reduction  13.25

Sorry I am so late with the posting.  I wanted to accurately reflect what I had used and what I had taken in.  Last night I fell prey once again to Ann's wiles.  She texted me a picture of the Reflections Kit from Stitch N Frame in Vicksburg, MS.......where she was serendipitously taking in the sights from the quilt shop.

I fell for the beauty of the batiks and the simplicity of the pattern.  We each got one as the first quilt of the New Year.

So I added 6.5 yards to the total, but used 5 FQs from my stash to add to some of the fabrics that were short in the kit.  Not sure how that happened but both were short.  Needless to say I had plenty!

So I am cutting the two kits out for us to work on the next week.  You use a special curve ruler that I am ready to attempt.  I will let you know how it goes.

So the end of the year resulted in 13.25 yards added to the stash.  I must try to do better next year.  And all those quilts i finished, where did they go?  I had intended for a ton of peopel to get quilts this year, but I am thinking Carrie came in and raided my Gift A Quilt closet.....hmmm.......need to get a bigger lock on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!