Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Handwork Group

I met with the Handwork people tonight, in the rain.  Welcome rain, but rain none the less.

Actually, we met inside so we just drove in the rain to get there!  A delightful group of ladies, I knew all of them.  They come from all over the city and outside the city to get together and do handwork.

Some were appliqueing, some were needleturning, some were cutting out waxed paper to applique with later.  Some did embroidery, others did nothing but talk!

I finished the works threads on my table runner.

And learned a lot of stuff.  And thoroughly enjoyed myself with everyone.  Now I need a hand project to do with them.


glen

1 comment:

  1. Try English paper piecing with the diamonds rather than the hexes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!