Saturday, January 26, 2013

CAAWS Mystic Krewe of Mutts Parade Rolls Sunday

Come out and see me, I will be around the CAAWS registration doing what I always do, selling the fabulous T-Shirts.

Check out CAAWS for all the details or to make a donation.


CAAWS Mystic Krewe of Mutts Parade

Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 Theme: Totally Paw-some 80's!



I wish I had a  I found a picture of one to show you, I know you will want one.  They have been collectible every year for the last 14 years and after tomorrow there will be none left.  This parade theme is Totally Pawsome 80's and I am sure there will be a lot of tie-dye going on.

Sunday the Parade starts around 1 but come early we have Bark in the Park with maybe 50 - 70 booths selling all kids of doggy stuff.  There are still some spots in the parade if you want to walk.

That is how CAAWS gets money to fund the rest of the year, by having people walk in the parade for their donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!