I counted both baby quilt tops this week. They are the low volume brick and low volume blocks for Carrie's girl friends. The Jennifers. Both are pregnant and both are Jennifer. We bought a yard of each of 6 fabrics and made two quilts from that amount. So three for each of them is a good split. And they are too cute. And how different just by making a different pattern.
I made all 8 sets of the Taking Names triangles and mailed them off Friday. So they got counted as well. I used all scraps and did not purchase a thing. I am really proud of myself for that. Proud, because I REALLY wanted to purchase a couple of fabrics for a couple of them. But did not!
I raided a "kit" I had put together for the brown and green batiks for the one of the last ones.
I may not get much done next week. I am warning you ahead of time for that possibility.
Secret stuff in the works!
|used this week||-7.75|
|added this week||0|