Thursday, June 20, 2013

Important News for the 365 Project

I made a decision to move the 365 posts to their own separate blog.  I decided thisbecause of two reasons:

First - after I saw how wonderful it was for others to have all their work in chronological order.  It made it so much neater to have all the 365 work in one place and not cluttered with my Quits and Dogs and life.      

Second - I realized that if I just kept it within the confines of Quilts and Dogs it would not be special.  I wanted to commit to the entirety of the project.  That way by committing mentally and visually, I would give credence to the desire to become more creative; more free in my mind to create and build my confidence in my work.

So, with that in mind, I want to introduce the newest member of the family, Fabric 365!


You can find it at:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!