Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mom Falls, Too

Ann is better today, moving around and feeling stiff.  I am sure she is pretty black and blue today.  


Well, that is two falls.  Ann and my mom.  Be careful out there, things happen in threes!!!


My mom fell out of her wheelchair.  She was leaning over and fell.  I thought they had decided to strap her in after the last fall out of the chair.  But they must have eased off that idea.    She took a nose dive into the floor.  Ad to that, she is down to 82 lbs.  I can't help but wonder how much further she can go.

I finally got a picture of Ann and added my mom.  I stepped in to make it a threesome!





1 comment:

  1. I am just getting caught up reading. Sorry about all the falls! Reminds me of when I did a face plant into a table then hit the floor when I passed out before surgery! Gravity can be a bitch! I am enjoying the retreat pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!