Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah



I am truly thankful for those who read my rumblings enjoy my frustration with the bassets and share the love of quilting with me.

You know who you are, yes, you!

Those the talk to me through the comments and those who lurk, I know you are out there Patty Jo and Andrea and the rest.

Even my stalker.... Well, maybe not.


I am thankful for those bad Basset boys and for the Smelly Basset too.

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter and her headstrong husband and my sweet grand dog Hugeaux.

And I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who has his moments, but is getting better as he gets older.
24 degrees whe we woke

Backyard covered with leaves
Now go and have a great Thanksgiving, stay safe, fill your able with goodness and your house with love!!




1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!