Friday, January 31, 2014

Off the wall Friday

Nina Marie at Creations has a "What Are You Working On" for each Friday and I have been lax.

I have to beg off this week, well, because I just plain can't show you what I am working on!  It is for a challenge at River City and I don't want th skew thr results of my first place win by showing you what I am doing!  But I guarantee it will be amazing and you willme majorly impressed!!!

So no picture this week,  just trust me that I did finish this week.  Landscape Lady Carol has seen it!!  She can testify!

3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job of mixing the patchwork patterns into one lovely & balanced quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You will all be impressed, it's pretty fabulous :-) when is this show that you are going to win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool quilt. The old patterns are very pleasing...Good luck on your first place!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!