Saturday, February 15, 2014

Last Day of Parade Registration - How Can I Be So BUSY??


My Registration Krewe
T-Shirt Sales
The CAAWS Mystic Krewe of Mutts Parade is Sunday so today at the shelter was the last registration and the day to pick up your t-shirts. 




Did I show you the t-shirts this year? I love the theme an the design this year.

Some years are so-so, but this is a so-great year!

If you want a t-shirt go onliine and order now, because I will sell all of them  at the parade tomorrow.  These are collectors items over the years.

AND LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PUT IT ASIDE AND NOT SELL IT

I put the sandwich boards together that my LSU students will wear to broadcast about the $25,000 matching campaign, the Mardi Gras Money Match, and all my yard signs are picked up and ready to be put into place by my Scottish Rite volunteers.

It is amazing that this parade actually goes off without a hitch........well, maybe I won't sat totally without a hitch.  But  at the end of the day, dogs are tired and happy, people have had fun, and we sleep  knowing we have done the good work for a good cause.

Spay and Neuter is our dominant theme, and the parade is our largest fundraiser each year.  Every penny donated to CAAWS goes to the animals, for their care, and for either Feral trap/neuter/release programs or to provide low income areas with spay/neuter services.





1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!