Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Two Quilt Tops?

The Teal Twins must have gotten me into a double take!

Carrie said she wanted to come by and work on some quilts for more of her girlfriends who are having babies.  I know she likes to play with the Avante so I ran up two quilt tops for her to work on when (and if, I never kknow if she doesn't have somethhing better to do, you know) she comes.

So after my appointment with my surgeon (who I used to babysit, mind you) I sat down and ran up these two cuties!  No particular pattern.  No particular reason.

Just for fun.

She will probably hate them.

I even donated some of my precious Riley Blake Chevrons.

Which she will not appreciate either.

But I like it.




1 comment:

  1. The quilts are very cute. I especially like the one with the chevrons! I may have to steal that design!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!