Thursday, April 17, 2014

Not All CAAWS Moments are Sad

I just got off the phone with the Dog Chair at CAAWS.  They are supposed to call Frank or me when there is an extraordinary expense.  And this one is quite extraordinary!

Julie, obviously laughing uncontrollably, had to work hard to get the words out.  She started by saying we had an emergency and was shipping a little dog to the vet.  Seems he had a penile mishap.

He was a short legged guy, and jumped over a short fence and didn't make it.

He had the dog shift girls quite upset with his predicament and they made the decision to head over to the vet to get him checked out.

By the time the call ended, I tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Poor little guy.  I hope he gets better soon!  You know how men feel about their parts!

I wonder if Bassets worry about that?


2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaw, poor thing. We laugh but I think men will cringe at the thought.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!