Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stash Report 5-17-14 and the Aliens

 I have been hearing the sound every morning and all day long for the last several days.  I thought it was some sort of machinery.  But it never wavered and never changed.  And then I saw it on the news........not aliens like I thought!




I was good and didn't buy anything.  However, Patty was kind enough to enhance my stash for me.......thanks girlfriend!  You made my numbers shine with stripes!

Used this week -0.5
Used this month -9 used this year -88
bought this week 2.5
bought this month 32.5 bought this year 78.5
plus or minus 2
plus or minus 23.5 plus or minus -9.5

2 comments:

  1. I just read the bagpipe story. I laughed till I cried!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cicadas sound totally different than mine. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!