Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wow! What a Day!

I have had such a whirlwind day you won't believe.  And I a just in the middle of it.

I have been in meetings with attorneys for the last few days for a matter with CAAWS.  A good one, so don't worry about that one.  Met with them today and need the board meeting to proceed.

Then I have the funeral of good friend Pam tonight.  Then I have my CAAWS Board meeting.

On top of all of this, I randomly opened my Husqvarna group and found someone looking for the old Inspira Frame and Megaquilter to fit it.  I don't go to the group anymore because it don' t use that machine set up since i got the HandiQuilter Avante.  Talk about Random Chance.

She bought it and it is shipping this afternoon............to Canada!

Via a friend of a friend of a friend who is leaving tomorrow for Michigan!

We have been exchanging emails back and forth since yesterday making this work out.  She has moved in from Kenya and sold hers back there.  Now she wants the same thing here!

Gotta love the internet for making the world so small.

I am getting EVERYTHING done in one small afternoon timeframe.


2 comments:

  1. Whirlwind is right! Now to find your phone number so I can get you paid for your great machine! And next time you are in Toronto....well, you have my number!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!