Monday, August 18, 2014

Dr. Seuss Fun

I have a friend whose daughter has asked me to make a Dr Seuss quilt for her soon to be baby.  I guided her through the choice of the pattern, and purchasing the fabrics. 

That was a trip because neither Theresa nor Tory are remotely sewing savvy!  I had to give her a crash course on fabric and buying stuff!  LOL.  But we made it.
She just found out today they are having a boy.  Due in January.  How fun!

I will show pictures when I get my muggy mitts on that luscious Dr. Seuss mass of coolness!


3 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Seuss. What a fun quilt for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair stylist had her baby last month - she chose a Dr. Seuss nursery theme so it can adapt as her little guy grows up - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it will be a fun quilt to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!