Friday, November 21, 2014

And Then There Were Four

I got two circles completed on the Jersey Shore Hook Ups and we had to leave.

We had a dinner party tonight, delicious food at a very nice Greek Restaurant.  Zorba's recently re-opened here in the city after a 15 year break.  I even love the name of the place. 

After we got home and got the dogs walked, I plugged the machine back in for a few more curves.

I ended up with a total of four completed circles.

A couple of days ago when I was cutting up the pieces of the circles, I was thinking it was going to look lame.  A bunch of disjointed scraps from years of cutting up fabric to make them.  Bu they actually look pretty good against that great white expanse.


And it grew to this!







1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!