Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fiber Group Christmas Dinner

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory.  Or Bistro or whatever it is called now, all I know is that it has amazing desserts!  I had the chocolate fudge cake.  I did eat dinner first, crawfish ravioli.   But the desserts were the highlight of the meal.

Everyone was thrilled with my pie pincushions!  I am glad  because I worry that my work is not as strong as theirs, and I am always thinking it is not good enough.  But they loved the whipped cream dollop as much as I did!

So now I have to work on the 3rd Bonnie Hunter Clue.  I spent about 2 hours the other day trying to get the components to come to the correct size.  Remember that mine is slightly smaller than the pattern sizes due to my initial error in cutting out 180 of those silly pieces?

And I have to begin my Quilt the Swamp piece.  And I found out I need a piece for the March CFAL Show as well.

Oye!

Here is the link to the Quilt the Swamp entry if you are interested.

Quilt the Swamp Entry

You will need to email Michael to let him know you are interested in putting a piece in. It is free!  Just needs to be of the theme Metamorphosis.  But read about it on the entry info.

It is not juried nor is it judged.  So no pressure.  Just art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!