All I used this week was the borders on the Fireworks quilt to the tune of about 1/3 yard. Oh, and I put a 4 inch sleeve on another quilt, Jack and Gourdy Throw A Party, that got into the quilt show. But that put me over the 100 yard used mark and that was my goal! Yeay!
|Used this week||-0.83||Used this month||-17||Used this year||-100.33|
|Bought this week||0||Bought this month||0||Bought this year||67.25|
|Plus or minus||-0.83||Plus or minus||-17||Plus or minus||-33.08|
I had several meetings this week, two guilds and a CAAWS board meeting so i was plenty busy with preparations. I just don't want you to think I was slacking off or anything.
Carrie came over yesterday. And we put her leaf quilt on the frame thinking we could get it at least quilted before she went to the shower today. I showed her how to work with rulers and we planned on a background filler for the negative space.
At about an hour, she popped under the quilt to see what it looked like.
That is all I can say. It didn't even occur to me that I might need to tweak the tension after it got serviced.
So we spent the next three hours ripping out what the machine put in. And I spent most of today and I am not even half done
But it looked great!