Friday, October 9, 2015

New Little Girl Baby Quilt

The couple who owns the shop that does my toenails are having a baby!  They found out it will be a   girl and are pretty excited.  I thought I would make a baby quilt for them.

For the last 3 weeks I have been looking and looking and looking for the perfect quilt.  I had decided on three possibles.  Then I narrowed it to THE one.

Then I lost it and can't find it on the internet anywhere.  So I chose another.

And cut out enough to make 16 blocks.

Then I got called away to do some CAAWS business.

Did you see the explosion yesterday at a plant here in Louisiana?  Frank was at the plant directly next to the exploded one.  He said the explosion rocked the ground.  Luckily he didn't have crews doing the work that exploded.  But since they shut down all the roads in and out, he had to go on a lot of winding roads to get home.........and we know what that means!

He made himself car sick......So he was not in great shape when he got home.  But we had dinner with Paula and Glen and he was able to decompress.

So sad, they lost three men in the explosion. 

1 comment:

  1. Industrial accidents are sad . . . glad Frank made it home okay.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!