Saturday, November 21, 2015

Agility with Swissys


this is my friend Melissa Jarriel and Her boy Hobbs on the Agility Course in Concord, I would assume in the Carolinas.  That is where they live. 

Melissa had my Bonnie Doon's brother Keygan many years ago when all was perfect in the Swissy world and had 3 of them.  Keygan was the top Swissy in so many things, obedience, conformation, agility, drafting, herding, pack dog.

They were a beautiful team.  Now Hobbs has taken over many of Keygan's wins. 

Ah, if I were younger.........




1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine having the patience and ability to train dogs to do much more than sit and fetch. Well, honestly, I didn't train my little Cotton to fetch. He sort of trained me to throw. I do throw and he does fetch. He just decides what he'll do with the item once he gets it. Sometimes I get it back, sometimes not.

    Apparently your friend is very good with Swissys. I wonder what Melissa could do with a spoiled Maltese who has already trained his momma. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!