Thursday, November 5, 2015

An Expensive Morning

I would like to say I bought this big ass computerized quilting machine.  But I didn't.

I would like to say I bought yards and yards of fabric.  But I didn't.

I would like to say I bought the cutest little Swissy pup you ever did see.  But I didn't.

I would like to say I bought a month long quilting cruise around the world.  But I didn't.

What I did buy was a new heating and air system.  They will be here at 6 AM tomorrow.  OMG!  So  early........

The guys were nice, they asked about the Bad Basset Boyz.  And the big strong well muscled one told me he just lost his beloved ----- get this ------- Pomeranian!  He said that was his baby and he loved that dog!  When he left the vet's office he sat in the parking lot for 45 minutes before he called his wife saying she needed to come and get him.

I  figured he would be a good one to give CAAWS a quote on the generator............


4 comments:

  1. Well, look on the bright side. oh, I can't see one. But you will be cool and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! You could live without heating and cooling and save the money for the other items - yeah right! HA HA! Well, lets hope you won't have to replace it for another 32 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, done that - feeling the financial pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's no fun at all when you have to spent loads on something practical and not at all fabric-related. :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!