Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th for bassets is that the temps drop below 40.  And we are right there this morning.  No one has moved from the tiny ball they have formed themselves into except to grab some breakfast and a snack.

For me, the weather is glorious!  From what I can see from my breakfast table, there is not a cloud in the sky.  So I will be running errands, in a light jacket and sunglasses.  We Early Voted yesterday for the Louisiana Governor's Race.  I think there is a lot of people out there who are making a bad choice just because they want to be all holier than thou about a guy who stepped out of his marriage.  Find me a man who hasn't.  They are few and far between.   Even in the Presidency, Bill Clinton lied to the American people and nothing happened.  I would rather vote on how they are going to lead the state today than him sleeping around 15 years ago. 

Frank's company changed names this week, and his Friday the 13th is filled with crews who can't get into plants, supervisors who didn't change their TWIC cards to the new name and a phone that won't hold a charge.  He said (tongue in cheek) that the last one was actually a good thing today!

They printed his business cards with his home address on them.  I like his check to come here but not 80 ton compressors arriving for overhaul.

I have to vacuum up the dog hair and then I have dinner tonight with some friends and the Movie Tavern tomorrow!  Maybe some bike riding in the morning.  Or maybe some dog walking at the Archives.

Maybe I will get some sewing in this afternoon, if so I will show it to you.....

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to be cool. Now when I get a hot flash I can just step outside. Love it.

    Agree on the politics thing- bill Clinton was actually one of our best presidents. Who cares if he couldn't keep it ..... Well you know. Our economy was never better and thousands of Americans were not killed in any stupid wars.

    Ok off my soapbox now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't even get on my soapbox...I tend to either rant (for a long time) or say nothing at all because, really, what goes does it do? Then there's the whole Paris terrorist thing that happened last night and I wish for a real man to step up and be president. I don't even know that it would do any good. Have a great weekend and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!