Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2016 Color For February

Last year it was pink........i was thinking she couldn't get more Valentine-y than that.  Ohhhhh, my sweets, I was so wrong!

Chocolate. 

Chocolate.

Can you believe that?  So my next four February hexies will be done in Chocolate.


With pink accents.

If you look in the Big Hexagon book by Katja Marek.  Oh, my........I always do that.

I mean The NEW Hexagon book by Katja Marek!

So it you look in the book, it will be numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8.  That would be Caroline, Delores, Maureen and Marena.

And if you are wondering, there is a Linda and a Brenda but no Glenda.

5 comments:

  1. well, there is always time to change your mind about merging the two projects. I just am not sure about brown in my blocks. Definitely not in my thimblers. I'm going in now to see if I can make the stratavarious work. I can however picture a brown sofa. A brown naugahyde faux leather sofa. And a brown dress. Yep. Don't adore it but I can do it.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will just have to design your own "Glenda" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown is one of those unsung colors - like the earth beneath our feet. I use it but I don't run for it. That said, I do love chocolate . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. White chocolate and pink would work too! The quilt shop where I worked twice a year had a kit with a brown and pink quilt. We sold those like hot cakes! Brown and pink play well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love brown. When I was young my mother made me a quilt and I got to chose the colts and blocks - I wanted a brown sampler.
    Caroline is close to carol so maybe you can dedicate that one to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!