Friday, November 4, 2016

Tub Upate


 And in the "nothing is going right" department, not to disappoint, I still don't have a tub.



The tub that was sent was a 5 foot tub.  The plumber guy said they quoted me on a 6 foot tub, sort of





The supply house gave them the price for a 5 foot tub and shipped it.  So they hashed it out and got ANOTHER tub that is 6 foot and a couple levels up from what we originally looked at for half price

It will be more expensive for me in the end but the product will be higher quality and wider.

I have no problem with getting a good deal.



Only thing, it was not finished today, they have to come back on Monday.

Well, it is not like I was going to take a bath or anything, is it?

And guess, what?  It is a 1/12 inch pipe!





4 comments:

  1. Seriously! You are certainly a 'saint'...I'm very patient but.....just reading your 'journey' I think I would have met my end! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that toilet paper I see? Does that mean you don't have to pee on the yard anymore? That's progress at least. Don't tell McGee about that ripe for the pickin (and chewin) toilet paper just sitting there at paws reach. Ha that's more tempting than a squirrel running right in front of the poor boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ... Sounds like you are learning more about plumbing, generally and in your house specifically, than you ever thought you'd need to know. I think this adventure is going to be worth it when all is said and done and you can have a nice soak In your new, great big, linger and wider, tub.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!