Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Stash Report - 5-29-17

Happy Memorial Day.  Please remember our fearless men and women who fought for our country and worked in peace time and war;  they deserve our undying gratitude for every step they have taken in combat boots. 

I honor my Marine brother, Army Special Forces brother in law, Navy father and uncle, Army father in law and my Calvary and Marine grandfather. 


Seems I used 11 yards of fabric this week!


Stash Report - the first this year!

Used this week -11 Used this month -11 Used this year -11
Bought this week 0 Bought this month 0 Bought this year 0
Plus or minus -11 Plus or minus -11 Plus or minus -11

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good to be using fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot, another step closer to normalcy. Yahoo, for using fabric!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!