Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Night at the Improv - Quilt, That Is

Now that the pillowcases are finished, I can branch out into some other stuff.

I finished sewing the rounds on The Fishes quilt so I could decide what to add next.  It took too much brain power and my head was hurting so I just took it down.  I forgot to take a photo but the only difference is a seam.

Oh  and there is a fish round on the top too.

I guess it is different.  I will take a photo tomorrow for you.



I spent the rest of the day doing Improv Stripes for the Quilt Along I am nearly 4 weeks behind in.  It seemed like the first ones went quick quick quick. These are going pretty fast but it seems like they are not filling in much.

I guess the blocks  have doubled the space.  Here is before and now.

And I need to work on Sawyer's quilt.

So many things going on!  And it feels real good!

I am going to link up with Nina Marie at Creations for her Off the Wall Friday posts.  You can check out the other people's creations by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I love those strippy stripes. They should make a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back on Nina's Friday art party! Those stripes are going to be really great. Remember when deciding how to group them to take photos like the one you have on today's post. Things look farther away and take on a whole other look sometimes. Quilt on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you are busy with fun things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!