Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Pillowcases




I took this pile of miscellaneous fabrics and turned them into pillowcases.





Even more amazing, I spelled that "m" word in the prior sentence without the need for spelllcheck!  And got it right!  LOL




I have two Russian Dolls


Aquarium Fish and Viva Las Vegas


Eclipse?


Dogs.  But of course!


 I wanted to use this train fabric for a great male oriented
pillowcase, but it was in part of the fabric that came in contact with my dye jars in the flood.



I trimmed the border on my Leaves quilt.  This one was on the frame when the waters came up.  It sat rolled up on the bars in the Quilt Haus while we rebuilt.  I finished it up when I got the frame set back up  in the house.

Now I need something to sew on while I am at the CAAWS building this weekend.  We are getting a new AC/Heating system put in.




 I want to commend myself for choosing the most perfect border fabric for an amazing quilt!

....pat myself on the back a bit.....

3 comments:

  1. A well deserved pat on the back. Love the pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves quilt looks awesome! It is a perfect border. Nice pillowcases, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on all those pillow cases. That leave quilt is stunning! Your border choice is spot on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!