Saturday, August 5, 2017

Where's glen?

Where in the world is glen?  I wonder that all the time.  I think you need to as well.

I went to one of the best zoos in the country and one of the largest in the US today.  I love animals with the best of them, but I will tell you, there is not much difference from one zoo to the next.  Luckily,our Baton Rouge Zoo membership has a reciprocal agreement with this zoo and we got in free.  The day was hot, very hot.  The icee I had was a welcome respite.

Alas, no fabric store today though.

Lots of antique stores.  And my beloved friend Chuck and his new wife Jenn.  I really like her.  I gave them the wedding present Mountains quilt tonight, too.  And they loved it.

Chuck gave me Fireball Vodka, raspberry vodka, whipped cream vodka and peach vodka shots all in one night while playing this drawing game that required the use of these googley eyed glasses that distorted what you were drawing.  Frank, who had not had a single drop of liquor, and was my partner, did not get a single answer correct.

So.........maybe some shots would have improved his chances at a win, huh?

Do you know where I am?  You know wherever I am there will be dogs involved, right?  These are three,of their four dogs.

3 comments:

  1. San Diego? Those are some well trained fur friends stilling all lined up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun where ever you are. What zoo was it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!