Wednesday, October 18, 2017

My Cousin Matt - America the Beautiful

Matt - Navy Glee Club

United States Naval Academy Glee Club at the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal presentation to Senator John McCain.

Do you want to see what the younger generation is coming to?  Makes you proud to know these young men and women are in uniform. 

And to think some of these cadets are just 18 years old.  Makes me proud to know Matt is following in his Grandfather's and Great Uncle's footsteps in the Navy.



2 comments:

  1. I was sad to see that I would have to go on Facebook to see the Navy Glee Club sing. I'm not on facebook for security reasons. I found your blog from a comment over on Patchworktimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some who are great and some not so great and a lot in the middle. We just hear a lot about the extremes because that has been deemed "news".

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!