Thursday, October 19, 2017

Some Photos of Nova Scotia




The sunset above the clouds was beautiful!



I thought I would see more of these.  We probably only saw 8 total.  



There is a place of great and vast beauty called Keltic Lodge!  Check it out here.














 We stopped along the coast road and took some side hikes.  This one went down to the beach.  It was on St. Ann's. 



The fiddlehead ferns were a brilliant color.  I didn't know they turned like this!



Even the seaweed was a display














I have to make an art quilt from this photo.  Must.










Look, Carol.........all the rusty stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I think we ate lunch Lodge when we took a bus tour of Nova Scotia. If it is the same place we loved it. I have so many pictures of the surrounding areas. It is such a peaceful place with the white chairs on the big green lawn, the water with rocks and little inlets ans the gardens that were blooming while we were there. So glad you got to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!