Friday, October 13, 2017

SSOBB Buddies

We had a such lovely day with Ms. Purple Boots and Len.  We met for breakfast at the Marriott Halifax and headed to the lighthouse at the picturesque Peggy's Cove.  The day was perfect;  sunny and clear and crisp.

Then on to Lunenburg.  I want to live there forever!  It is such an incredibly beautiful town.  Full of art and wonder.  We went into the gallery of Fiber artist Laurie Swim.  Her work is so full of life and texture.  To see the works in person gave us an appreciation of the intricacies and depth of her talent.

I think best of all, besides hugging Val in person, was meeting The Giant Dog!  OMG! What a dog he is.

They live in the best house, with an apple orchard behind.  I just loved the day, all of it.

Thanks, Val, Len and Giant Dog for sharing it with us!

And Carol, I took a pic of the cutest Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever you ever saw!  Looks just like Summer!  All I had was my camera so you have to wait to see it!



1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!