Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Two 11 month old dachunds at CAAWS

I was told we are getting two owner surrendered Doxie pups.  They have never been in any shelter so you will not see any issues or illnesses from that horrible situation.

I think they are mini doxies even.

They are fully vetted and heartworm negative.

They will go fast so I wanted to put that out to you

Someone, I cannot remember who,  asked me to let them know when we had a purebred doxie.

Www.caaws.org.

But let me know so I can put you in touch with the exact person right off.

No pics, just imagine a couple of mini doxies.

2 comments:

  1. You are so nice to put this out there. I don't want or need doxies, but someone will be thrilled to get these babies. Will they stay together? I hope so, losing their friend after all they have been through with the surrender would be horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will make sure they go together right? Since you said pair I'm sure you will

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!