Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cold South Louisiana





It is a bit chilly here this week.  Finally.





So we thought we'd take the baby out without a coat.  He was a bit concerned  about his first swing outing.













But after he realized his grandma was not going to kill him, he started enjoying the ride.



On the other hand, we made sure the dogs were covered up so they wouldn't be cold.

McGee is in the large dog bed  covered with a towel because he is using his Transformers blanket for a pillow.  Who knew dogs needed pillows?


DiNozzo has a faux fur throw.  Swanky.  He is also using a pillow, I see.  

I love that all the feet are sticking out of the blanket!


6 comments:

  1. Sawyer looks so cute on that swing! I wish I was at home all snuggled up like the pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to swing the kids. They have so much fun and so do we. I’ve been dog walking this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little guy LOVES to swing ... loves it. Looks like your's will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the baby enjoyed the swing. And your dogs are too much!! They obviously know what they like. When I had a dog, she would destroy dog beds so I gave up on them and just put a big towel on the floor. I used to love watching her "fix" her bed. She didn't end up with a pillow, but she managed to swirl it just so, to fit her body, and eventually she dropped into place on it with a sigh and promptly fell asleep.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!