Friday, November 24, 2017

Just How Many Dog Beds Do You Own?

I have spent all day cleaning.  The guest list for tomorrow keeps exploding.  We will certainly have a chance to test how the house and dogs handle a ton of people!   Tomorrow morning I will put the dinner together.  for those of you outside Louisiana, that means lunch. 

I finally got that corner of my bedroom cleared out and organized for Sawyer's stuff. 

The two biggest time taking tasks?


I got the vacuum cleaner out and moved all the furniture away from the walls and vacuumed up all the dog hair that clings to the baseboards.  The Roomba actually does a good job getting the wall clingers, but some of it hangs on to the underside of the furniture.  I purposefully bought furniture that has a high clearance so the Roomba can go underneath.  All gone now.

And I spent the whole day washing and drying dog beds. 


One does not really know how many dog beds one owns until one decides to wash ALL the dog beds in one day.  I have already washed, dried and put back together the first four dog beds!

It sure does look like something exploded, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Must keep the animals comfortable. In my house it's quilts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!