Monday, December 18, 2017

Behind in Birds.......

Today is the 18th, and as each day passes I get further and further behind.  But do not worry, I can catch it up.  I knew there were going to be very busy times and that I would get behind so I tried to build up birds.  Alas, not enough.

Report to Agent Julie:  two hot, hot, hot love birds are under construction, gird your loins......

I just took a bird count; it was hard as they were flitting all over the design wall.   It is not as bad as I thought, I have 14 plus the two hot, hot, hot love birds under construction.

Friday, I had two million things to do, Frank worked in his office and when that happens my work load seems to increase exponentially.  Hmmm.

Today, I had an appointment with the Balance Clinic, took three hours!  They spun me around in an astronaut's chair, beeped weird noises in my ears, pressurized my ears and shook my head while I was watching dots and reciting state names that began with various letters as she called them out rapid fire.  I think I passed.......

I have more testing the first week of January and possibly an MRI as well.  They don't see any brain issues so that is good.  She did tell me that motion sickness, which I don't have, is a migraine thing and can be helped.  Frank has severe motion sickness problems, and I made Carrie sick when we picked up our food on Sunday.  These Parks are so weak...........

Saturday, we met with Frank's cousins for lunch.  Delightfully eccentric, they are.

I had Sawyer baby sitting duties and he spent the night though Sunday about 4 pm.  He was so funny, scooting around in his walker that makes engine revving sounds.  And talking on his cell phone toy.

I  bought a Sock Monkey hat that is supposed to be for dogs....that will fit no dog.... but fits him nicely!




He was quicker than I and grabbed a whole container of avocado/spinach/pear baby food and needed a bath.  Then he had an inferior diaper change when his Papa didn't test leg fitting and needed a second bath in 3 hours.







He did pull up, I think for the first time, and stood wobbling in the portacrib we have. 



And here is Frank singing Christmas Carols to Sawyer.  He sat there listening intently. 




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I hate balance issue tests, but I love the fact that my balance issues have been diagnosed and are being treated,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Sawyer now? Pulling himself up already is good and bad. He will figure out walking and then you are off to the races chasing him around!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!