Friday, December 29, 2017

Daily Bird #29

I saw where LSU arrived in whatever city they are scheduled to play in whatever bowl game they won.  

You can tell I am not a big sports fan, but it does allow me to spend unadulterated time in the Quilt Studio. 

But LSU does sport purple and gold uniform colors.  Which in turn makes a nice pallet for a bird, don't you think?

The patterns on his chest sort of look like those drawings they do that show the  various players where to move on the field.

He is really good at statistics.  Oh, oh.


I tried to write statistician, but it spell checked to transvestite!

Which would be this guy...........

2 comments:

  1. What’s the goal for birdies? I read (without glasses) daily bird as dirty bird...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!