2. Get at least one binding done (triangles or Improv Stripes)
3. Doorways piece for Fiber Group (due Dec 14)
4, Finish One Road Thru Town
5. Quilt Pink Quilt for Kaitlyn
6. Quilt the Blue Squares for Malachi
It is time for setting December Goals for the One Monthly Goal.....although mine might be the MMG.....More Monthly Goals! Click on the link above and you will be taken to a land of wonder and fun!
I have set 6 goals, but I will shoot to finish any 4. They are all things I really want (or need) to work on.
1. I have had Sawyer's Quilt finished for a while now. It got moved to the Long Arm Room and it did not get quilted. So I moved it to hang over the frame bars. And it still did not get quilted. Now i moved it to this list!
2. I have both the Triangles and the Improv Stripes quilted (last month's OMG) and they are ready for binding. I am hoping to get both done actually.
3. I have to get that Doorways piece done...........just do it. Carol of Quilted fabric art gave me an idea that was pretty cool, so at least now I have an idea.
I guess I need to tackle 5 and 6 first!
And I bought a really good iron to replace the one I bought to replace the one that leaks all over the darned place. a Rowenta. I like this one a lot better. It still turns off, but the setting dial stays on hot. And it takes like 8 minutes before it turns off.
I am happier!